Here at Kappture, we have a proven track record of delivering first class service in lightening quick time, this is what makes Kappture different from the rest.
Our experienced team will manage the installation of your Kappture solution from start to finish.
Using industry standard methods, you can be assured that your project will be professionally managed from inception through to the hand over to our Account Management team, post go-live
- Full Project Management, including detailed project plans, Gantt charts with milestone commitments. Our Project Managers have a vast knowledge of the Kappture systems so they can be on hand to answer all questions related to your project.
- Front of house training can be delivered in as little as 5 minutes due to the Kappture's intuitive software. You won’t believe how easy it is to pick up.
- Back office training. This can be delivered on-site or via web tutorials. You will be up and running in as little as a few hours. Our admin website is simple yet brimming with functionality. Once the database is built we check everything with you to ensure nothing has been missed.
- Videos. Kappture has high quality, training videos embedded in the EPoS terminals and back office admin website. This is great way to learn how to use the systems but also a useful reference tool for the years to come. Training media is regularly updated when new functionality is released.
- Hot staging. Every single piece of hardware is checked before it leaves the lab, thus reducing dead on arrivals (DOA) significantly. We also check layouts, tariff information, promotions etc. before it is packed away using environmentally friendly shipping equipment.
- Installation. We can install EPOS terminal bundles in minutes, thus reducing the amount of time we need to spend on site. This in turn will save you money. We have removed old systems and installed Kappture during service before. Sites up to 30 terminals can be installed by an engineer in a single day. We have installed a 550-seater stadium in as little one week, on more than one occasion. No fluke!
- Go-Live. We’re always there to give you that piece of mind when the systems are used for the first time. Our ‘hands on’ team can help with extra training, changing prices etc. They’ve even been known to help with the catering operation on occasion.
Once the implementation team as flown in, set you up and left you up and running, you will be provided with a dedicated Account Manager. Technically trained, your Account Manager will be on hand whenever you need them. Although day to day queries will generally go via the Helpdesk, feel free to reach out at any time. Your Account Manager will:
- Arrange meetings. You’ll decide how often you’d like to meet up on site to discuss the operation and how things are goings.
- Provide Helpdesk stats. Want to see how little you’re calling us? No problem.
- Keep you up to speed. We’re renowned for the speed we bring new products and functionality to market. We can show what’s new and how to get it.
Although you’re unlikely to need us very often, we’re always here for you. We offer flexible packages based on your trading hours, so you’ll never pay for what you don’t need. Sound unusual? It is.
Our experienced team, who you might recognise from your installation, can be contacted in the following ways:
- Telephone. Our team are available 7 days a week during normal office hours to all our customers. Some clients choose extended packages or even event support and we’ll also be at the end of the phone, whenever you need us.
- Email. Stuck for time or just want to send a query over? Send us an email anytime.
- We have written our own helpdesk software to record all exchanges with our customers. You will always receive a unique reference number and SLA grade on the first contact. From there we’ll be in close contact until the ticket is resolved.